I worked with the author to develop another version of his previous book Boundary Setting. This book is geared towards Christian professionals. It deals with many ministry-specific things not included in the first book, including how to deal with the 24/7 demands of church members and the stress of being in a high-visibility job.
The book has been received enthusiastically, and the author reports that one pastor brought a box of the books to Africa to use as curriculum for a pastor’s conference. Well done Jim!
Find out more at the author’s website here.
Want to increase your effectiveness and protect your ministry?
This book will help you:
- Develop workable ways to follow through on your real priorities
- Make the most of your time and reduce wasted effort
- Pare down or eliminate toxic situations
- Reduce the negative impact of energy-draining people
- Protect yourself from emotional or verbal abuse
You will learn life-enhancing boundary setting tips from others who've "been there."